Tuesday, May 9

Quick Wager

How much would you be willing to bet that Barry Bonds ties Ruth [or ties Ruth and then hits #715] against our Chicago Cubs?

I'd also be willing to take bets on which pitcher [if any] would cough up a Bonds dinger. This is surely the way BB wants it : he's back in San Francisco, he's got a struggling team in town [with plenty of v. young pitchers]. It seems almost a racing certainty.

My money would be on Scott Williamson as the unlucky recipient of Bonds' 714th HR. And you?

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger DS said...

First, Bonds will absolutely tie Ruth in this series against the Cubs.

Williamson is a good pick to give up the 714th long ball of Bonds' career but my money is on Rusch. Glendon all the way.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Hyposquasher said...

I picked Hill before the game last night on the phone with JT, so I guess I'm the big loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home