Friday, April 28

The Silent One Posts at Last...


Hello all, sorry for my recent silence. Or perhaps you are thanking me for my recent silence. At any rate, don't worry, I have been reading all of our posts, and all of your silly little comments. (Just kidding, hey, come on... Don't walk away like that, it was a joke... You know I love your comments! And your pretty face too, that's right, come on back, there you go just sit down so we can talk this out...)


Anywho, there is a very entertaining article on the NY Times today, so I thought I would share it with all of you faithful Cubilites. Here it is!

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jim Hendry said...

Dude, I can't read. Can you mime the article for me?

I've missed you. I'll be honest. You spend more time with those sword-wielding elves and orcs than you do with me! What happened to our candlelit dinners, our long walks through the park on sweltering sunny nights?
All replaced with axes, potions, and +5 who-gives-a-fuck?!!!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home