Friday, July 1

Funny how? Like funny "ha-ha?"

A first grade teacher asked her students to raise their hands if they were White Sox fans. Not really knowing what a Sox fan was but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air. But one girl has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Sox fan." The teacher asks, what are you? "Why I'm proud to be a Chicago Cubs fan," says the girl. The teacher asks the girl why she is a Cubs fan. "Well, my mom and dad are, so I am too." The teacher is angry. "Thats no reason! "What if your mom was a crack whore and your dad was a junkie, what would you be then?" The girl smiles and says, "Well then I'd be a White Sox fan."

(Thanks to Maria)

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Oooo! That's wicked nasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home